The January 12, 2020, Photography Workshop is now FULL.
If you would like to be the first to be notified of the next Workshop, please fill out the form below.
Full Day PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP for Trail Runners
(Open to iPhone, Point-and-Shoot, and DSLR users)
January 12, 2020 (Full Day from 8am to 6pm)
Along with shooting various commercial and documentary content, Steven Mortinson is known for capturing the environment and essence of all of Daybreak Racing‘s races.
Browse Steven’s work here
This workshop (limited to 6 individuals) is to serve as a serious classroom and in-the-field learning environment for trail runners and outdoor enthusiasts alike who want to step up their photography skills and breathe new life into the adventures they capture.
- 1/2 day in-the-classroom: camera settings, composition, photography theory, and editing/post-production
- 1/2 day in-the-field: practical application, using location, shot set-up, and tricks of the trade (must be able to run/hike up to 8-miles)
The workshop will take place within 30-miles of Portland, OR.
Exact details will be provided after registering.
- Full Day of Instruction/Interaction with Steven
- Printed Learning Packet
- 10% off of a 2020 Daybreak Racing Race
- 1 unique item designed by Steven
- 1 post-workshop beverage care of Daybreak Racing
Disclaimer: Full Price Refund available only until December 31st. After that, no refund available.