Full Day PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP for Trail Runners
(Open to iPhone, DSLR, and Mirrorless users)
March 14, 2020 (Full Day from 9am to 6pm)
This workshop (limited to 10 individuals) is to serve as a serious classroom and in-the-field learning environment for trail runners and outdoor enthusiasts alike who want to step up their photography skills and breathe new life into the adventures they capture.
- 1/2 day in-the-classroom: camera settings, composition, photography theory, and editing/post-production
- 1/2 day in-the-field: practical application, using location, shot set-up, and tricks of the trade (must be able to hike up to 8-miles)
(learn how different settings affect an image)
(practice with a model in the field)
The workshop will take place within 50-miles of Portland, OR.
(while the previous classroom portion took place in a public coffee shop, I have decided that this March iteration will take place in a private classroom setting for optimal learning)
Exact details will be provided after registering.
- Full Day of Instruction/Interaction with Steven
- 15% off of registration on a Daybreak Racing Race
- An “Oregon Cap” provided by Territory Run Co.
- Matte Printed “Adventure Photography 101” booklet by Steven
- Photography Learning Card designed by Steven
- Morning Donuts and Coffee provided by Daybreak Racing/Latigo Coffee
REGISTER BELOW (click the PayPal button)
March 14, 2020 FULL DAY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP for Trail Runners (a google form will be sent to you upon registration)
Disclaimer: Full Price Refund available only until February 29th. After that, no refund available.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Steven has over 8 years of professional experience capturing commercial and documentary content. In the trail running community he is best known for capturing the environment and essence of all of Daybreak Racing‘s races and photographing the latest product lines for Territory Run Co., but he also can be seen shooting on skis, crampons, bikes, and surfboards…to name a few.
Browse Steven’s work here