The latest Photography Workshop is filled. If you’d like to be notified on the next workshop opening please submit your info below and comment “photo workshop”
Full Day PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP for Trail Runners
(Open to iPhone, DSLR, and Mirrorless users)
This workshop (limited to 10 individuals) is to serve as a serious classroom and in-the-field learning environment for trail runners and outdoor enthusiasts alike who want to step up their photography skills and breathe new life into the adventures they capture.
- 1/2 day in-the-classroom: camera settings, composition, photography theory, and editing/post-production
- 1/2 day in-the-field: practical application, using location, shot set-up, and tricks of the trade (must be able to hike up to 8-miles)
(learn how different settings affect an image)
(practice with a model in the field)
Exact details will be provided after registering.
- Full Day of Instruction/Interaction with Steven
- 15% off of registration on a Daybreak Racing Race
- An “Oregon Run Cap” provided by Territory Run Co.
- Matte Printed “Adventure Photography 101” booklet by Steven
- Photography Learning Card designed by Steven
- Morning Donuts and Coffee provided by Daybreak Racing/Latigo Coffee
Disclaimer: Full Price Refund available until two weeks before. After that, no refund available.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Steven has over 8 years of professional experience capturing commercial and documentary content. In the trail running community he is best known for capturing the environment and essence of all of Daybreak Racing‘s races and photographing the latest product lines for Territory Run Co., but he also can be seen shooting on skis, crampons, bikes, and surfboards…to name a few.
Browse Steven’s work here